What is the name of the study?
MICA: Multimodal Assessment of Inhibitory Control in High-Risk Adolescents
Teenager girls between the ages of 12 and 16 who have not previously experienced depression are eligible. Mothers, between the ages of 29-65, may or may not have experienced depressive episodes in the past.
What will the study involve?
- Questions about mood and behavior
- Cognitive and computer testing
- On-going assessment of depression throughout the next 1.5 years
- Brain scans using fMRI technology
- 10-day cell phone survey (tablet will be provided if needed)
What are the benefits?
- Help advance an important scientific field
Who Should I Contact / How Do I Get Started?
If you are interested in participating in the study or would like more information, please call or text Alina Dillahunt at 385-313-0039 or email us at email@example.com.